Monday, April 23, 2007

Horrendous

"
IMPORTANT INFO:

Ive been using the blogsource to pen my thoughts. But people were constantly asking me to use blogger. So im switching over.
To see my older posts visit here. This prelude has no connection with the post below :-)


Im scared;
Terribly scared.

Reason - DSP - one stupid stuff full of block diagrams,IIRs and FIRs. ( till this second im not sure about their expansions).

Question One : what the heck is that Electronics paper doin in an I.T. curriculum?
Question Two: Why can't somebody make me understand the fundamentals of this subject?
Question Three : Is it completely necessary to put all those bullshit formulae in your mind?
Question Four : Whats the use of DSP for someone whos in/goin to be in I.T. sector?

Along with these questions , i had many questions in the question paper for which i din know thw answer.. pity me..

My whole life seems to hang on these 7 letters now..
Results.
(Fine.. technically it's 6 letters. But I'm in no mood for a mokkai.)

I always get these results-around-the-corner symptoms. But this time around, it's been overwhelming. My academic degradation over the past few years is jus' about complete now, I guess.

Thoughts like "Why did I have to study well in school? Why did I have to raise my folks' expectations?" have started to fill my head. Ok, Matriculation and Tamil nadu entrance are completely different ball-games. It still doesn't explain how I've gone from good to bad to worse to worst. English needs an updation to plot my plummeting graph. Double Comparitive and Comparitive Superlative Comparitive words like worser and worsester have to be used to get the true essence of my woeful downward spiral..

School's never managed to make me understand the term "exponential". College,thorough my academic performance made me understand both exponential and negetive exponential graphs..
(Well my acads,belong to the later)

My old friends pooh-pooh my fears. They say "ivalo build-up vittutu, kadaseela nalla mark vaanguvae da nee. Unna pathi theriyaadha, kedi!" (dedicated fully to Nattu@ kishore @ yoyo) They don't seem to understand that if I've done my exam well, I'd be more than glad to tell them just that. My new friends are a lot more sympathetic but still don't get my quandary. Never failed in a biggie. The first time I actually failed was in a stupid class test in my first year then again in a internal assesment in this year.

Though failing phenomenon is not new to me,an arrear in a sem exam? Hope it never happens. If it does, I've mentally prepared myself for it. What I'm really scared of, now, is my parents' reaction. But more than that, their disappointment. I really don't think I'd be able to take the guilt.

For once, I hope my old friends are right. Fingers crossed.

Song : Athiradi kaara macha macha di.. ( Movie : Sivaji -The Boss) - just mind blowing
Mood: See the title again

3 comments:

  1. rhombha pollambirkae....hmm.. ithaan xams mudicha udanae summa okaara kudaathunu solluvaangha.. polambha thaan thonum... Neway, many IT industries are looking for profssnals who r really gud in DSP nowadays.. If u r well versed , then u can also include it in ur areas of intrest.. really its a huge positive point n will be surely placed in a company based on Embedded Systems (and by the current trend - very few r available)... So DSP nambha syllabusla vechathulla ennaku onnum thappa padallae...
    but DSP la, mark koranjiduchu nu oru blog fulla elluthirkiyae...!!! atha paatha thaan ennaku thappa paduthu... DSP na mark korainum... NO harm... so u r not in any sorts of problem...
    apprm, Unnaku lllaaam intha subjct poidum nu thannni la thaan elluthi veckanum... hehe..
    summa polambhathae...
    papoam

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaarum intha naaaye nambhathinga.. ellam puluguvaan... naaye naaye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oor ulagame unna ipadi thaan soluthu....fruit salad

    ReplyDelete