Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sega fighta!! Sivaji righta!!

Guys, after all these post-operative sulky days [for those who dunno, yes i had an operation in my nose and it also had some post operative complications] im goin out and going out with a blow!!





Guess what?? Me goin to watch Sivaji, first day. Ain't that enthralling? Atleast its yes for me being one of the biggest Rajini fan... I dunno what charm thala has..to know what he has, just peep in to this pic wont you?










V




V




V




V




V










[ [intha modern ponnukku____________]... ]

Oops... ;-) sorry for the beguilement ; just see this...





See you with the review and my third day interview... its good to see atleast some 60 are frequenting my blog.. thanks for those... catchya soon....

" Power ranger jetix thanda... pathu veralum gimmics thanda.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment