Monday, February 18, 2008

I just hate Monday, 18 February 2008

I don't know why, I don't know how, I don't know about tomorrow. I just hate Monday, 18 February 2008. I know this doesn't make much sense, but its been boiling within me for hours, and I just had to say this... I HATE TODAY!
MOOD :
I still feel insecure
I steel feel nothing
I still feel down n low
But Im sure its not sorrow
Sometimes, I feel unimportant
and mostly, inferior
Inferior to everyone
I feel like a loser

Loser in my own eyes
and maybe, others
Sometimes there is disrespect
In my own eyes
Wherever I am
Or whatever I do
I still feel like a loser
And maybe I always will

I dont stand up for myself
And preach the whole world
What a great loser
And left all alone
With only doubts n questions
All against myself
I reject myself proudly
I feel like a loser

I question my own beliefs
What can be worse
I love to cribble
And Even know that I am
I am just another loser wasting my time
With heads up in the sky
And I always dream
Only dream
Dream that I wish I could do that
But i think i will only dream
I feel like a loser
And maybe I always will

No comments:

Post a Comment