Thursday, July 19, 2012

ராஜ ராகம் 1 - தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது

Someday sometime, listen to this song.. whatever be the mood.. just make sure that you are alone, have earphones and please just listen to this song.

And you will know what I like about life.

This gives me the feeling like when I am waiting for the first summer rain so I can prop my feet on my balcony sill, look up at the sky ripped into a brilliant many pieces and white pearl drops fall off from its torn inky fabric.. the rain pours!


I can almost smell my happiness... touch the beauty.. dissolve in tears of joy..



I am not sure about the ragam of this song - I really wish I could identify ragams just by listening to the songs - but this one really has a similar flow of Inji iduppazhagi from Thevar magan.


Those of you who know to identify the ragams can help me out here. I have the song, lyrics and Nassar's speech on how the song was composed below. Surprisingly, its Valee who has come up with a very mild and mellifluous lyrics  :)






படம்: அவதாரம்
இசை: இளையராஜா
வரிகள்: வாலி
இயக்குனர்: நாசர்

தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது
என்ன வண்ணமோ மனசிலை
திங்கள் வந்து காயும் போது
என்ன வண்ணமோ நினைப்பிலை

வந்து வந்து போகுதம்மா
எண்ணமெல்லாம் வண்ணமம்மா
எண்ணங்களுக்கேற்றபடி
வண்ணமெல்லாம் மாறுமம்மா
உண்மையம்மா உள்ளதை நானும் சொன்னேன்
பொன்னம்மா சின்னக் கண்ணம்மா

(தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது..)


விவரம் இல்லாமலே
பூக்களும் வாசம் வீசுது
உறவும் இல்லாமலே
இருமனம் ஏதோ பேசுது
எவரும் சொல்லாமலே
குயிலெல்லாம் தேனா பாடுது
எதுவும் இல்லாமலே
மனசெல்லாம் இனிப்பாய் இனிக்குது

ஓடை நீரோடை
இந்த உலகம் அது போலை
ஓடும் அது ஓடும்
இந்தக் காலம் அது போலை

நிலையா நில்லாது
நினைவில் வரும் நிறங்களே

(தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது..) 

ஈரம் விழுந்தாலே
நிலத்திலே எல்லாம் துளிர்க்குது
நேசம் பிறந்தாலே
உடம்பெல்லாம் ஏதோ சிலிர்க்குது
ஆலம் விழுதாக
ஆசைகள் ஊஞ்சல் ஆடுது
அலையும் மனம் போலே
அழகெல்லாம் கோலம் போடுது

குயிலே குயிலினமே
அந்த இசையால் கூவுதம்மா
கிளியே கிளியினமே
அதைக் கதையாப் பேசுதம்மா
கதையாய் விடுகதையாய்
ஆவதில்லையே அன்புதான்


(தென்றல் வந்து தீண்டும் போது..)



And to those of you who haven't seen Nassar's speech about how this song was composed.. here you have it..





No comments:

Post a Comment