Note: Bringing up a baby is an experience in itself. Bringing up a nutty baby gives wisdom
The following points are important lessons that my parents learnt in the first five years of my life when they tried to bring me up.
1) A king size water bed holds enough water to fill your neighbours house four inches deep.
2) If you pour kerosene on the leather cushion cover and light them with match sticks, they can ignite.
3) A 3-year-old's voice is louder than the priest's voice in a temple.
4) Keep paintbrushes out of reach of children, if you dont want a 'colour' TV - literally..
5) You should not throw tennis balls up when the ceiling fan is on. When using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a tennis ball a long way
6) Always have wooden windows. Never ever have glass windows.
7) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "hehehe", it's already too late.
8) Never ever insert a screw driver inside the electric-power socket.
9) A magnifying glass can burn your feet even on an overcast day. So parents! stay away from your children when they have a magnifying glass in their hands
10) When your three year old is playing with a small bean and if the bean can't be seen, chances are that the bean will be inside the nose or the ears of the child.
11) Chewing gums can also be swallowed.
12) If your child is less than two years of age and if he is not wearing his nappy, do mind your steps.
13) A 4 year old kid can throw his neighbour's keys into the gutter and make his father take it out :)
14) Your child might eat, sleep or even poop only if his favorite 'He-Man' toy does it :) Yes, he/she can be that ridiculous.
15) Kids can eat 12 gulab-jamoons without any difficulty. Seriously!!